Menu

Friday 24 May 2013

Secret Sweet Treat (Hidden Gems) in Kuala Lumpur / Selangor in Malaysia 💅

Hm..I believe most girls would love to have some sweet treat once a while to indulge themselves after a long hard day…==ll. Here, I would like to share one of my favorite desserts shop located at USJ 19 Mall, Subang Jaya.

I love this soya bean curd dessert as it is firmer than the traditional soya bean curd with a soft and silky smooth touch at the top. Every single bite of the soya bean will just slip down to your tongue and like a slippery syrup taste…^0^.yummy yum… , smoother than anything other form of beancurd I've had in this lifetime!


Currently, they serve in 2 flavors; Almond and Mango. The sugar is pre-added so we cannot ask for more or less. Somehow, the sweetness was just right as it is not too sweet. 51 Soya Bean 豆花 custard sell at RM3.20 a tub….^0^ Everything here is very nice!! My personal favorite is the cold original beancurd plus the cold soya bean… Currently, they only have one branch in KL. Somehow, you can find more info on 51 Soya Bean 豆花 at below website in Johor and Singapore;

No comments:

Post a Comment