Menu

Thursday 27 March 2014

F-cup Cookies Review (Does it Really Work?)

Looking for something to enlarge your breast cup?I will strongly recommend Fcup cookies.


I have been looking for supplement to enlarge my breast cup for awhile. Until one day, my friend recommended me to try on Fcup Cookies. After trying the cookies for 3 weeks in a row, I can feel that my breasts become firmer and larger than before.

 I feel really great especially when I need to wear low cut dress. Unlike last time, I totally do not have any confident to wear low cut dress due to my medium cup. Even my younger sister love to tease me saying that I lost my cup shape after losing weight.

But now, I feel great and more confident after taking these cookies because I can see a nice curve on my boobs when I wear certain clothes.

 Below are the simple description on these cookies:

INGREDIENTS 

Flour, Quasi-chocolate, Margarine, Adjusted soymilk powder, Tofu liquid, Shortening, Skim milk, Cocoa powder, Dried albumen, Starch, Powered soybean hypocotyls, Pueraria mirifica, Artificial sweetener (Sorbitol), Leavening agent, Emulsifier(from Soybean), Coloring (Annatto, Carotene)

 Effects of F Cup Cookies: 

- Larger, Fuller, Firmer Breasts
-Improved Circulation Healthier Menstruation Relief of Menopausal Symptoms
-Increased Vaginal Secretion Healthier Hair and Skin
-Reduced Stress Look Younger Yet another natural breast enhancement innovation from Japan.

As the name implies, F-cup Cookies will help you achieve larger breasts while you relax and enjoy a tasty, low calorie cookie. Each F-cup Cook¡e contains 50mg of the herbal breast enhancer Pueraria Mirifica.

Pueraria Mirifica is the same safe and effective, natural breast-enhancing ingredient found in B2UP Body Make Gum (Bust Up Gum). F-cup Cookies Breast Enhancement Cookies with Pueraria Mirifica

INSTRUCTION
  • Take 2 cookies per day with plenty of water. As the cookies absorbs the water it swells, giving you a long lasting satisfaction.
  • Caution : Do not consume during pregnancy, breastfeeding or menstruation. 
  • Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. 
  • Do not put the cookies under the sun or damp place. 

RECOMMENDED DURATION 

3 months and above (for fuller effects, especially for 1st-timers)

Availability 
Sasa Outlet. One box 14 sticks at RM79.70.Currently buy 2 free one. 

Hope you enjoy the sharing…^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment