Menu

Friday 12 September 2014

Tips For Vagina Care/Healthy Vagina III



Choosing the feminine wash is very important. I had been using different brand of feminine wash before but unfortunately none of them give me the satisfaction as this brand do.

This feminine wash is different other brands that I used before. The PH 3.8 claimed that it is specific for genital micro-flora balance. I don’t really get it but it actually works for me. After using it, I don’t have itchiness and irritations symptoms anymore.

In addition, I can feel it’s really has the soothing and moisturizing my private part after using it. I am utterly satisfied with this product because it’s really clean with soothing and prevent the unpleasant odor during period time. I love this product very much and will continue to use it.

Below are the details of this product.

Description
  • Sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash provides the following functions: 
  • The pH value of 3.8 of the cleansing product supports an intact acid mantle of the genital mucous linings and the balance of the natural microflora. 
  • Formulated with a natural organic Tenside Complex, it provides a gentle and mild external cleansing. 
  • The bisabolol and aloe barbadensis soothe and moisturise the delicate skin. 

This product is highly recommended by the popular Taiwan Beauty Magazine “BEAUTY”.

How to use it 
Create a soft lather in the palm of your hands with a couple of drops of Intimate Wash. Cleanse the external genital area gently and rinse thoroughly.

Country of origin 
Germany

Availability 
Any nearby Sasa Outlet.


Be sure to check some related articles below :


No comments:

Post a Comment